- Fixed movement speed of Zilas’ beam.
Rune King Molinar
- Runic Draining no longer continues to tick after it hits its target location.
- Raidwide damage portion of Cursed Blows dramatically decreased.
- Prince Dollin’s Rend Life and Terminate Life abilities were interacting incorrectly with abilities and talents that reduce incoming damage by a percentage. This has been fixed and both Rend Life and Terminate Life now consistently deal the intended amounts of damage.
Murdantix (8/5/2011 Bounus)
- Demonic tar was hitting one additional target than was desired. Unfortunately it is too late to get the fix into the hotfix. So instead we've disabled the ability until the next reset. Now's your chance! Kill it! Kill it!
Drowned Halls First Boss - Faceroll
New 10 man dungeon "Drowned Halls" on PTS. first Boss was Faceroll. Tank 'n' spank. The Emotes are buggy. We were doing this with a GM watching us^^
"XYZ, you can not hide" is buggy at the moment and nothing is happening.
The other cast (something with "attention" pulls you over to the Boss. The Tank has to pull away the boss immediately because of cleave. That's all.
Drowned Halls Second Boss
Second Boss was very tough at the beginning.
He does a lot of damage. You need 2 tanks. Pull away the add from him because of a 33% more dmg buff otherwise. Kill the add (it will re-spawn all the time during fight)
The Boss will spawn a rotten fish on the ground. out of it will spawn 3 little crabs moving toward him. Don't let them reach the boss (pull him in circles) otherwise he will get a +damge and +healreg/sec buff stacking for every add. He will silence the group (nasty) and he will kill you if you stand to close to him
Drowned Halls Third Boss
Third Boss was quite easy.
He summons a wave around him. Follow the direction of the wave!
He summons fields of Water under you. Go into the "Safe-zones" way to easy becasue of the samll amount of hit points but this will be fixed
Drowned Halls Last Boss
Sorry for the audio but audioswap wasn't working again and I had to pick a random song without pre-listenig^^
Last Boss has some cool mechanics.
First you have to kill 3 groups of adds before she arrives the bottom of the stairs, else it will be pretty hard 8)
She has an airphase where little buildings with a lot of non-elite adds spawn. Kill the buildings and the adds
Then she summons a dragon on the stairs. Pull the Dragon to her and kill it near to her.
Last thing is a big water bubble. She goes into the air and channels a very long cast. The only protection against this cast is the bubble. But 3 Waterelements will try to destroy the bubble. So kick and slow them so they cant reach the bubble.
Source: JanTorrac in Youtube