Update: Patch Notes 1.4 Final Version
The big catchup of changes that went to test this week; additional combat notes from Tuesday's build were already posted as Set#2.
* Note that this is caught up through the build intended to go to PTS at some point today(Editor: it's 7/27) but is not quite there yet.
- * New transplanar Synergy Crystals have been added to the Rift faction vendors in Sanctum and Meridian. These work with the existing transplanar armor available from Rare Rift Goods vendors in Stillmoor, Shimmersand, and Iron Pine Peak.
- * Bind on Pickup items can now be traded to other eligible characters within 30 minutes of looting the item.
- * Aspect of the Ancients is no longer usable while you have full Planar Charges (which would end up just wasting it).
- * The character window stat page now highlights stats that are important for your calling, with tooltip goodness.
- * Characters can no longer use a Planar Focus that contains Planar Essences they cannot equip.
- * Toned down the number of visual effects that display during large combat situations.
LOOKING FOR GROUP
- * LFG group leaders who previously dismissed the offer to seek a replacement member can now trigger it by opening the LFG UI while in the dungeon.
- * LFG characters who die in an instance while linkdead no longer have to run across the world to get to their gravestone.
- * Cache Finder now offers a 15-45% chance to gain an additional Plaque or Mark when defeating an Expert Dungeon or Raid Boss.
- * Incriminate: Now no longer requires you to be facing your target when used.
- * Replenish: Fixed so this cannot be used when healing is blocked.
- * PTS Only: Fixed a bug allowing characters to use Spotter's Order to kill themselves or allies.
- * Synergy Crystal requirements should now be visible on PvP armor set pieces.
RIFTS AND INVASIONS
- * PvP Rifts: These can now be opened at Raid Tears in Stillmoor, Shimmersand, and Iron Pine Peak. The Ascended Power to open these Rifts can be purchased with Favor from Templar Zim in Sanctum or Girdoom in Meridian.
- * Chat channel broadcasts for the start of zone events now go to all level bracket channels appropriate for the event zone.
- * Hit points for zone event colossi now scale based on zone population.
- * Major versions of the Gloamwood Rift 'The Burning of Gloamwood' and Iron Pine Peak's 'Vicious Squall' may now appear.
- * The new Water Saga questline is now available! Defiants can begin by speaking with the Faceless Man in either Standard or Expert Abyssal Precipice. Guardians need to see Cardinal Visc in Sanctum after completing Standard or Expert Abyssal Precipice.
- * The Saga of the Endless has seen a bunch of tweaks to make this line more group friendly:
- - Securing Source: Now only requires one trip into Expert Deepstrike Mines.
- - Way of the Paragon: Quest item drops and objectives now update for all group members at once.
- - Repiecing the Defractionary: Collecting the Defractionary now updates all group members.
- - On the Trail of Evil: Bones of Nestor reduced to a standard elite mob. Seeking Nestor Troweller in Stonefield now updates all group members.
- - Darkblade: Aberrant Growth has been rebalanced to a standard elite mob.
- - Way of the Paragon: Enq and Gan reduced to standard elite mobs.
- - The Means of the Endless: Quest indicator now covers all of Smith's Haven.
- - Neddra's Legacy: Seeking out Neddra's Vault no longer shows a map indicator outside of the world map.
- * Life Saga quests now have additional location indicators.