Home > Patch Notes > Patch1.4 > RIFT 1.4.1 Patch Notes - Half-Birthday Event!
RIFT 1.4.1 Patch Notes - Half-Birthday Event!
Date: Aug 24 2011
Views: () Comments ()
HAPPY HALF-BIRTHDAY, RIFT!
- * Join us in celebrating 6 months of the Ascended in Telara! Everyone is welcome - bring your friends, bring your family, RIFT is open to all with a special trial for non-subscribers!
- * SUBSCRIBER BONUSES: The following bonuses are in effect: Bonus XP, Favor, Prestige, Guild Experience, Marks of Ascension, Plaques of Achievement, and Planarite!
- * Check out Meridian and Sanctum where rumors of delicious cake abound.
- * All subscribers receive additional presents at the close of the event!
- * See the website linked for more specifics on the Half-Birthday Celebration.
- * The crafted chest piece, Hauberk of the Keeper, now includes way more tank stats. Finally.
- * Luminescent Conch Shell effect now persists through death.
- * Water Saga: Meetings of Interest: Quest markers now appear properly for the Defiant version of this quest.
- * Scarwood Reach: The Bloodsilk Broodmother ambush in Infested Range now has a cooldown between ambushes.
- * Fixed a bug causing some item set bonuses to behave in certain circumstances as if more than one item in the set was equipped.
- * Planar Essences purchased from vendors can no longer be Runebroken or Salvaged, in line with the general case of vendor purchased items not being able to be broken down.
- * LFG Group leaders using raid frames can no longer move players outside of Group 1.
- * Quickening Brews now work on their correct cooldown groups. Quickening Brews now have a duration of 5 seconds.
- * Fixed an issue where going linkdead would cause players to have a PvP Invulnerability buff when reconnecting.
- * Having recently transferred your character between shards will no longer lock out that character from being copied to the PTS.
- * Corrected the values on the Rasmolov's Synergy Crystals for Riftblade and Paragon that were providing more damage enhancement than was intended.
- * Closing Rifts should no longer de-stealth Rogue participants.
- * Fixed a bug causing Incite to trigger Subdue.
- * Elemental Touch: Fixed a recently introduced bug that caused this ability to be enhanced by other abilities that should not have been increasing its damage.
- * Rallying Command: Fixed this being allowed to chain its effect in some circumstances. Characters with the post-Rallying-Command debuff will be blocked from receiving Rallying Command again until the debuff wears off.
- * Slightly reduced the hit points of NPCs in upper Hammerknell.
- * Players not on the ramparts when Inwar Darktide's encounter begins will be teleported to the encounter.
- * Murdantix: Toned down the frequency of Demonic Tar.
- * Rune King Molinar:
- - Increased casting time of Prince Dollin's Consuming Essence.
- - Reduced hit points of Rune King Molinar, Prince Dollin, and Incorporeal Revenant.
- - Reduced the damage dealt by Forgotten Steward's Honor's Sting.
- - Prince Dollin's Cursed Flames now hits a smaller area.
- * Estrode: Fixed an issue where Estrode would not use several abilities while under the effects of Scatter the Shadows.
- * Inquisitor Garau: Glacial Shield no longer has a casting time.
- * Inquisitor Garau: Arcane Porters are now immune to stun effects.
- * Grugonim: Grugonim will no longer reset in the middle of a channeled ability if his target moves too far away.
RIVER OF SOULS
- * Reduced the amount of general population pulls in the zone.
- * Reduced hit points slightly on general population NPCs.
- * Herald Gaurath minions: Voidbound Rage is now purgeable.
- * Herald Gaurath minions: Reduced the damage of Impending Doom.
- * Expert: Bonelord Fetlorn: Will now cast Bone Theft more than once per fight, as he should!
- * Favor, Notoriety, and quest credit for PvP Rifts are only granted to players who are still in the PvP Rift's zone at the time it is closed.
- * The number of Charhounds required for Stillmoor PvP dailies has been reduced. Some Charhounds have moved from their previous spawn locations to new ones on the edges of Kingsgate.
- * More mushrooms should be available at any given time for Stillmoor PvP dailies.
- * Whitefall - Escalation: Fixed a bug where you would occasionally not get points for a stone at your base.
- * Increased client stability and optimizations.
- * RIFT's taskbar icon will now flash when any message box - such as ready checks or Warfront queues - pops up.
Bookmark and share to your friends
|Related Patch 1.4 Information