As always, everything on PTS is highly subject to change before it makes its way to live servers.
Today's update to PTS includes the following (high level notes; more details to come):
- IA's for Silverwood, Freemarch, Gloamwood and Stonefield
- New PVP Gear up to Prestige 50
- Conquest Mode PVP (not testable)
- Primevil Feast (10 man raid Sliver in Droughtlands, portal not functional yet)
- Summerfest World Event Zone Event "Summer Swarm" (Broken)
- A full set of achievements for the new World Event
- IA's for Moonshade Highlands, Iron Pine Peak, Scarlet Gorge and Scarwood Reach
- SIX new zones
- One new 5 man Dungeon (Empyrean Core)
- Hunt Rifts (no idea what this is, maybe a new Rift Feature?)
Source: RIFT Forum
- An early version of Conquest is now on PTS for testing! At this point, Conquest will only be accessible when specifically enabled for a playtest.
- Align yourself with one of the three warring groups - the Dominion, the Oathsworn, or the Nightfall, and join three-way cross-shard conflict in a contested sliver of Stillmoor.
- Capture, defend, and enhance conflict points to not only control the region but also gain access to bonuses and resources for your team.
- Fight Colossi on the field of battle to demonstrate your power and gain additional buffs.
- The Conquest Bar displays your current Conquest bonuses and can be found in the 'K' menu under Conquest.
- For those looking to contribute in ways other than direct combat, gather Sourcestone resources and use them to create beneficial effects that help everyone in your faction. These resources can be deposited in a depot inside your base where other crafters can also process them.
- New crafting recipes for use during Conquest are now available on the trainers in Sanctum and Meridian.
- Matches begin to lock down when a single team claims 40% of the control points, or when 5,000 deaths have taken place in the match; at that point a 10 minute timer will begin for a last chance at rallying your troops!
- New Mentoring system allows you to set your character's level below what it actually is, whether you're on your own or playing with a lower-level character.
- Mentoring is available for characters of level 11+ and you can only reduce your current level, not increase it.
- The new Set Ascended Mentor Level menu option now appears when right clicking your own character portrait. You can choose what level you'd like to set your character to from this option.
- When right-clicking the portrait of another character, the menu option to set your mentor level to the target's level appears.
- While mentoring, your stats, abilities, regeneration, etc. will be temporarily reduced in line with the target level.
- Grouped characters using mentoring will receive bonus experience as long as the character with the lower natural level remains within 2 levels of the mentor and the mentor remains at least 5 levels below their natural level.
PRESTIGE RANKS / ARMOR
- Prestige Ranks are now increased to 50!
- The added ranks offer new milestone titles and additional Planar Attunement bonus experience when attained - 2 Planar Attunement levels worth for each rank.
- A new set of PvP Armor is now available in line with the Prestige Rank increase.
- Increased the effect of Bolstering in line with the addition of new PvP gear. Warfront Bolstering is now applied to all characters up to rank 25.
- PTS NOTE: The new rank set armor is temporarily using the previous set's appearances on PTS.