Since rare information from the PTS about the Planar Attunement Tier 2, We could only peep some pieces of words about it. So far, we know that only competely fill out the plane's Tier 1 can you unlock Tier 2. That means that you have to fill up every hexes at every ranks. Grinding? I hope not. It's a negative trend actually.
Each tier 2 type will give you a teleport to a zone in the game. Currently these teleports have no cooldowns but that is subject to change.
- Earth - Stonefield
- Fire - Stonefield (might be bugged - probably Ember Isle)
- Water - Moonshade
- Death - Gloomwood
- Air - Droughtlands
- Life - Scarwood
- Earth - 23 damage on block
- Fire - Flaring Glyph - Increase spellpower by 160 for 2 hrs (not sure if it stacks with Burning Powerstone or persists through death).
- Water - increase mana by 300 for 2 hrs.
- Death - Vampiric Essence - Give damage abilities the chance to return 10% of the damage in healing for 2 hrs.
- Air - increase wisdom by 30 for 2 hrs.
- Earth - Safehall - take less damage from falling
- Fire - Fire spurs - 2% mounted movement speed
- Water - Wave rider - increase swim speed by 5%
- Death - Gravewalk - increase movement speed while soul walking by 5%
- Air - Windsprint - 2% unmounted movement speed
- Life - Swift Saddle - reduce time to mount by 5%
Each Tier 2 Attunement has:
- Two hexes for each of the weapon masteries in the tier below. So T2 death attunement has two dagger and two axe masteries, each with 4 ranks, just like the previous level, with +0.2 dps each rank. (150/175/200/225)
- Three ward hexes of three ranks each that reduce damage from rift creatures of that type by 1/2/3% (125/175/225)
- One hex of +resist with thee ranks (75/100/125)
- Five +stat hexes of three ranks each, identical to the previous tier (100/130/170)
- One major lure hex (200)
The Good Stuff
Teleport to Stonefield (100)
Barbed Blade: 23 damage to attackers on deflect (600)
Safefall - 2: (150)
Teleport to Droughtlands (100)
Lightning Glyph: +30 dex for 2 hours (600)
Windsprint - 1: +2% unmounted out of combat movement speed (300)
Teleport to Stonefield (100)
Razor Edge - increases one-handed melee weapon dps by 4 for 2 hours (600)
Fire Spurs - 2: +2% mounted movement speed (150)
Teleport to Moonshade (100)
Weapon Guard: Reduces the duration of disarm effects by [%modvalue0] second, for 2 hours (600)
Wave Rider - 2: increases swim speed by 5% (150)
Teleport to Scarwood (100)
Baneful Blade: physical critical strikes have a chance to deal an extra 125 damage for 2 hours (600)
Swift Saddle: reduces time to mount by 5% (300)
Teleport to Gloamwood (100)
Vampiric Essence: Gives damaging ability attacks a 20% chance to return 10% of the damage done in healing, for 2 hours
Gravewalk - 2: increases movement speed while soul walking by 5% (150)
At the moment, the charge-consuming 600-pt abilities don’t work, so I couldn’t check what it stacks with / whether it persists through death.
The Fire Teleport to Stonefield sends you to Ember Isle instead.
Middle Ability: Teleport to Stonefield...100 points (i assume to make it easier to get to Rise of the Phoenix raid)
- FW - Fire Ward (3 ranks) (125, 175, 225 points) - Reduces fire damage taken from creatures from fire rifts by 1%, 2%, 3%
- SM - Staff Mastery (4 ranks) (150,175,200,225 points) - Increases spellpower when using a staff by 2,4,6,8
- SDM - Sword and Dagger Mastery (4 ranks) (150,175,200,225 points) - Increases spellpower when using a sword/dagger by 1,2,3,4
- UB - Unfathomable Brilliance (3 ranks) (100,130,170 points) - Increases intelligence by 1,2,3
- FS - Fire Spurs (1 rank) (150 points) - Increases mounted speed by 2%
- MFL - Major Fire Lure (1 rank) (200 points) - Use at a tear to start a major fire rift event
- FG - Flaring Glyph (1 rank) (600 points) - Increases spellpower by 160 for 2 hours
- HT - Heat Tempered (3 ranks) (75,100,125 points) - Increases fire resistance by 2,4,6
Flaring Glyph looks very tasty, not sure what sort of cooldown it has, can it be refreshed every 2 hours? only used once a day? no way of checking yet
Mage Death T2 has a few other goodie...
- - teleports to gloamwood (defiant)
- - 2 hexes for increasing soulwalk speed
- - 600 pts bonus : "Gives damaging ability attacks a 20% chance to return 10% of the damage done in healing, for 2 hours"
From what other people have posted...here’s the Air T2 goodies...
- Teleport to Droughtlands- no CD atm
- Increase wisdom by 30 for 2 hours.- uses a planar charge and seems to be broken
- Major air lure
- Passive skill that reduces damage 1% per point from air rift mobs
- Another +2% run speed
- teleport to stonefield
- 5hex endurance
- 2hex staff
- 2hex wand
- 3hex reduce earth rift damage
- 2hex safefall
- 3hex earth resistance
- open major earth rift
600 point ability: Shielding Glyph: Incoming damaging attacks have a 30% chance to place a shield on you which absorbs up to 300 damage. This effect cannot occur more than once every 30 seconds. Lasts 2 hours.
Source: MMOChampion Forum
Warrior with Earth Tier 2..
- + ports you towards Stonefield..
- + Dam towards Earth Creature
- + Shieldspike ( dam on Shield ) (cast ability )
- + Endurance 5x3 Skills
- + 3 Points Earth Resi
and so on..