Home > Patch Notes > Patch 1.6 > RIFT 1.6.1 Patch Notes - Here Comes the Instant Adventures!
RIFT 1.6.1 Patch Notes - Here Comes the Instant Adventures!
Date: Dec 07 2011
Views: () Comments ()
== INSTANT ADVENTURE ==
- For players level 45+ looking for on-demand open-world challenges, we introduce: Instant Adventure!
- Join up with constant scaling objectives (and rewards!) that adjust to the size of your raid as you move through Shimmersand and Stillmoor, independent of the zone content and events that also occur in those areas right alongside Instant Adventure.
- Players can join up with an Instant Adventure raid at any time, from anywhere, and be teleported straight to the action.
- Click the 'Activities' menu button and select Instant Adventure to join a raid. A window will appear with the 'Teleport' option available for you to go directly to the group you've joined.
- Complete the objectives for your raid - which occur alongside regular zone content - to earn experience, sourcestone, and vanity armor items.
(Read Official Introduction in RIFTGame.com)
(Read the Guide to Instant Adventures!)
- You may now send in-game mail to characters on your account that are on the same shard but of the opposing faction.
- Rested bonus now applies to Planar Attunement.
- Updated the appearances of Rank 7 and Rank 8 Defiant and Guardian PvP armor sets.
- Rifts: The difficulty of the final unstable stage boss has been adjusted so that a solo player stands a chance of completing all stages of a Minor Rift.
- Daily quests for Black Garden can now be completed in Stockpile: The Black Garden.
- Characters who are AFK will not be selected as replacement party or raid leaders.
- Removed a couple of low-tier consumables from Freemarch and Silverwood.
- If a character levels while waiting in the LFG queue, they will no longer be placed in dungeons they've just out-leveled.
- Planar Abilities: Holy Champion, Anti-Planar Augmentation: Updated the tooltips to more accurately reflect their functionality.
- Players should receive slightly more experience during Weekend Warfronts.
- Players will receive significantly more experience for wins, losses, and ties in normal Warfronts.
- Players should receive more experience for PvP kills in both Warfronts and in the open world.
- Reduced the amount of time required for PvP kills to return to granting full experience after the most recent time the target was killed.
- Ember Isle artifacts should now be more attractive to vendors.
- Added some additional quests to the Ember Watch daily quest pools.
- Ithkus' Rise: Ithkus has learned a few more tricks!
- Added a new rare NPC spawn to Ember Isle that can result in you acquiring the new companion pet, 'Snogs'!
- Danger in the Dark: The number of targets required for this quest has been reduced to five.
- Fire Shall Fall: There are now map locators for all steps of this quest.
- When a combat target blocks your attack, the on-screen combat text no longer shows negative damage.
- Fixed a bug where auto-attacks would begin automatically after Smart Targeting chose the next target.
- Fixed a rounding issue that caused players with both very high stats and passive multipliers on those stats to appear to have a mysterious -1 'debuff' to that stat on the character window.
- Normal spiders in the open world no longer use the ability 'Web'.
- Oreling mobs: The Pummel hit point debuff now appears properly in the UI.
- The NPC ability 'Dust Cloud' can no longer cause spells to miss.
- Void Knight-type NPCs will no longer mana drain Justicars using Mien of Leadership.
- Assassin NPCs will now use Lethal Poison instead of Debilitating Poison.
Bookmark and share to your friends
|Related Patch 1.6 Information