Home > Patch Notes > Patch 1.6 > RIFT 1.6 Release Date is Approaching - Patch 1.6 In-Progress Notes No.1.5 (Addition)
RIFT 1.6 Release Date is Approaching - Patch 1.6 In-Progress Notes No.1.5 (Addition)
Date: Nov 08 2011
Views: () Comments ()
- Added a wider range of weapons to the Epic Planar Goods vendors.
- Manastones have been fixed so they correctly apply their bonus to your maximum mana.
- Improved the way we count how many items are currently equipped in an item set.
- Ancient Murdantix Spawn [Item]: The mount item is no longer Unique, meaning you can properly acquire and trade or sell additional 'Murdantii' after you've collected one yourself.
- Blighted Champion Crystal: The set bonuses on this crystal were accidentally set to the wrong order - the 2 piece bonus is now the 4 piece bonus, and vice versa.
- Dusty Treasure Hunter's Satchel can no longer be sold on the Auction House.
- Nyx's Archon Crystal: Fixed a bug where the buff would not be removed when the Crystal was unequipped. Also fixed Elemental pets triggering the 2-piece bonus effect. Description has been updatede to help clarify that only Undead pets trigger the effect.
- Nyx's Pyromancer Crystal: The 2-piece set bonus now increases the chance for Fireball to leave a Combust DoT effect on the target by 10%, and increases the damage done by the Combust DoT by 40%. The 4-piece bonus causes Heat Wave to increase Fire damage by 20% while active, increases the duration of Heat Wave by 5 seconds, and reduces the cooldown by 15 seconds.
- Sanctum's Word: Now with Spell Power.
- Shadepiercer Bow: Updated icon and equipped renderable.
- Voucher: Crystal Sourcestone will now give Inscribed Sourcestones rather than Crystal Sourcestones (which are no longer used).
- Clarified the description of the Apprentice/Journeyman/Dedicated/Artisan/Supreme Harvester Achievements to specify that only Mining and Foraging count for 'harvesting'.
- The recipe for Polished Shadethorn Lumber now properly uses Sagebrush Timber instead of Sagebrush Lumber.
- You can now mine Earth Elemental, Oreling, and Golem corpses.
- You can now forage Treant and Bogling corpses.
- Thwarting Runes will no longer display as 'Thwarting Cipher' when applied to an item.
- Heroic Healing Tonics and Bright Surge Vials no longer share the same icon.
- Recipe: Sacred Fetish now requires 280 skill to learn, which matches the skill required to craft it.
- Light Magenta Dye is now crafted at a level that gives skillups at the point you are able to learn the recipe.
ART AND AUDIO
- Improved and optimized some surfaces for players using the low-quality renderer mode for better visuals!
- Improved reflections added to many kinds of water in the game (for high-graphics settings), and improved the coloring when looking down into the water, especially in shallow areas.
- Sanctum outdoor music now plays more often.
- General area music should kick back in more reliably after exiting combat.
- Fixed the Spindrel mount's footstep audio not playing correctly.
- More swimming camera work - can now swim up easier when the camera is at the sea floor level, smarter character-hiding logic when the camera gets very close to your character, and now treats the top of the water like ground and will pitch appropriately.
MACROS AND COMMANDS
- Changed setting window text for "Show Only my Buffs" to refer to party members instead of "on the target", as it was described incorrectly.
- Porticulum locations now appear on the world map once discovered.
- Fixed the scrolling reset to the top of the list in the Guild UI whenever the data is refreshed.
- Trying to link items in a Raid Warning no longer displays box characters.
- Fixed a case where the Healer role icon on a group member's portrait would disappear after rearranging the group order.
- RiftConnect: Sending and receiving Twitter messages including the '=' character works properly again!
- The 'Daily Limit' number shown on the quest log should now properly update each time a repeatable quest is turned in.
- Fixed a rare case where an incorrect tooltip would show up on Role icons.
- Characters level 6 and below who have not spent their Soul Points will have a reminder pop-up of the Soul Tree UI once per play session while out of combat. Those points are important, use 'em!
- Added a bunch of new loading screen tips to highlight new features!
- Fixed Party and Pet raid frame locations being labeled backwards in the Edit Layout mode.
- Quest tracker should be less likely to overlap other quests on your screen.
Bookmark and share to your friends
|Related Patch 1.6 Information