Magma Opal Items
Planar Attunement Guide
After the long discussion between RIFT team and players, we finally reached the end. Many of players spend their time on PTS and sharing the feedback. Panda Elrar, who is the RIFT Community Manager thanks all players in the forum. They’ve crafted a final set of changes based on our discussions and testing. This is what you’ll be seeing when 1.5 is released later this week in addition to changes listed in the current patch notes:
We’ve been able to make several improvements but as a reminder, these are not the extent of changes we have in the works for tanking – additional improvements will be coming soon in a smaller update following 1.5.
- ♦ Planar Vortex: We’ve doubled the duration of the buff to 8 seconds while increasing weapon damager per second from 50% to 100%
- ♦ Rift Disturbance: We’ve changed this back to its original form, it no longer generates a combo point
- ♦ Shadow Assault & Blitz: Each now awards two combo points.
Quality of Life
More improvements for Riftstalkers and some for Bladedancer, we’ve made managing your short duration buffs a little easier.
♦ Guarded Steel & Annihilate: Duration is now changed – 1 Combo Point: 20 seconds; 2 Combo Points: 30 Seconds; 3 Combo Points: 40 seconds; 4 Combo Points: 50 Seconds; 5 Combo Points: 60 Seconds.
♦ False Blade & Dauntless Strike: Duration is now changed – 1 Combo Point: 20 seconds; 2 Combo Points: 30 Seconds; 3 Combo Points: 40 seconds; 4 Combo Points: 50 Seconds; 5 Combo Points: 60 Seconds.
Area of Effect
From your feedback and our internal testing we’ve seen some clear, competitive AOE builds surface but we made a few additional tweaks to bring it home
- ♦ Time Bomb: Now receive an additional 200% bonus from Attack Power and damage has been increased.
- ♦ Fragmentation Bomb, Annihilation Bomb, Chemical Bomb: Damage has been increased.
- ♦ Residual Shrapnel: Your Blast Charge and Shrapnel charge deal an additional 35% damage over 6 seconds.
Electrified Munitions & Silver Tip Munitions: Now trigger on all ranged weapon attacks, including ranged autoattacks. An internal cooldown of 1 second has been added to these abilities.
In case you don't know what happened to Rogue, may the information below will be helpful:
1.5 Rogue Follow-Up (RIFT Forum)
Patch 1.5 In-Progress Notes No.3 - Mainly About New Rogue Changes
Rogue Changes Utimate Explaination from RIFT Team