Author: Raptorak in MMOSite
This dungeon is designed for players level 59 and 60. Inside, there are five boss encounters. These are shown on the map below.
Boss 1 - Kronox
Kronox uses the following skills:
- No Escape - this is a frontal cleave
- Keeper's Gaze - this spawns two minions that walk around the boss in a circle. They also buff the boss. To get rid of them, sneak up behind them (within melee range) and you will get a temporary skill called Disassemble. Use this to kill it. Do not get in front of the minion because it will then stun you and explode, doing a lot of damage
- Arc Blast - this will spawn a bubble around the boss and knock everyone back. Everyone needs to get back inside the bubble as there will be a large AoE outside of it
- Keeper's Wrath - this is cast right after Arc Blast is used for the third time. At this point Kronox will say "Lethal protocols initiated. Exterminate targets" and shoot lasers out at each person. Everyone needs to run and hide behind a pillar to LoS the attack
- Lock Down - this creates a blue field around one of the pillars that you need to stay out of
This fight is quick if you take down the minions as they're spawned. They give the boss a buff to defense so the quicker these are destroyed, the quicker the battle is completed.
This fight takes place in a pretty large area, and it's a good idea to utilize it.
The following skills are observed during this battle:
- Caustic Concoction - Primakov throws out a DoT bubble where a random player is standing. You need to move out of this
- Chemical Spray - he throws out an AoE that hits a random person. Just heal through it
- Lethal Hallucinations - as the boss attacks, he will be gaining energy. When this gets to 100%, he will summon Lethal Hallucinations (minions). The tank needs to pick these up while everyone AoE's them. While these are alive, the boss is immune to damage
- When you see the emote "Psychophage Primakov targets a fleeing Captive with his needle gun!" a minion will be put under his control. Just AoE this down beside the boss
As more AoE's are laid out, just move the boss around the room.
This fight starts with Cowel having three stacks of a defense buff. There are many minions that spawn throughout the battle, and you need to get three of them to 30% health beside the boss. Doing so will cause them to explode, taking a stack of his buff off with each one. It's important not to kill them in the beginning because you need their explosion. With his shield down, he becomes active and spawns a turret that can not be destroyed.
This battle revolves around staying out of AoE's when possible (and not going into someone's bubble) and taking down the minions. From there, it's a tank-and-spank.
This fight is very easy if everyone is ranged (but the tank) and you use the placement shown in the image at the bottom of this walkthrough. There are four skills used in this fight:
- Electric Bolt - hits the tank
- Wild Lightning - preceded by the emote "Here comes the lightning!" This is an AoE that does a small amount of damage so just heal through it
- Fury of the Thunder - this is a PBAoE that is preceded by the emote "Get ready for the thunder!" and is also preceded by an AoE pull. Using the placement shown in the image, you will not be pulled to the boss so there's nothing to worry about, but if you have melee people, they need to run out of his bubble before he finishes his channel
- Occasionally some purple orbs will spawn. If they touch anyone, that person will get a debuff that increases the damage taken from Wild Lightning. This debuff also stacks, but it can be cleansed. As such, it's best to not try to avoid the orbs and just cleanse them after
It's very important that if you're using the ranged method to kill the boss, the tank doesn't get out of LoS of the healer.
This fight is very easy and relies on movement or placement (either works). What happens is the following:
- Storm of Torment - this is a PBAoE on the boss that needs to be avoided
- Agony Torrent - this is a yellow ball that goes towards a random target. Just move out of its way
- Blue orbs will be radiating randomly from its body, but their direction will always be NE, NW, SE and SW. If you're beside, behind or in front of the boss you're safe from these, but they're easily avoided anyways
- Storm Blast - this is an attack used on a random player's position that will send lightning out in a straight line. Avoid it
- Dragon Form - Typhiria will occasionally turn into a dragon. This resists ranged attacks, so just kite it around until it returns to normal. The buff lasts 30 seconds so let it wear off. Once he's back to normal form, he'll have a speed buff, but the boss pretty much stays in one place anyways